Tartan Throw

Tartan Throw

Black Stewart
Ferguson Ancient tartan with Embroidery
SKU: 98579 848
Tartan Throw
Made to order in any available tartan, fringed all round. Popular wedding gift.

BACKGROUND: Traditional Brushed tartan travel rugs are now available in LESS THAN 5% of the world's common tartans; so this 'Plan B' Best-Seller is a throw for the other 95%! Supplied in top quality Pure New Wool fabric, unbrushed, in medium or heavy weight depending on availability/widths.
There is an option to add your own customised embroidery - please contact us for futher details.
NOTE: Joins may be necessary if particular tartan only available in 76cm wide (28-29 inches) or if LONGER or WIDER throw size required.
Phone or email us for non-standard sizes. Made to order in Scotland.For any enquiries please call us on +44 1764 656671 or e-mail us here
Price: £125.00 (without tax)
($173.01)
  • Size: 180cm x 140cm
  • Standard Throw size 1.8m x 140 cm
  • Made to order in Scotland, allow 3-4 weeks

Add to Digg  Add to Facebook  Share at Google
House of Tartan Ltd.,  9 - 11 East High Street
CRIEFF, Perthshire, Scotland PH7 3AF

 
Tel +44 1764 656671

© House of Tartan Ltd., Crieff 1996 - 2022
privacy policy - terms & conditions